Hello.

Insomnia is no fun. after you shut your eyes, you wait an endless wait for Dream to take you in. during that awkward transition, you fill your mind with thoughts of trees, friends, work, past, present, quarrels, family, work, cats, milk....then "Damn, im hungry". You convince yourself all you need is a midnight snack. You open your eyes. Then, "Oh dear, 6am."
Can't take this anymore! my brain is going fuzzyfuzzyfuzzy and cuckoo. I'm addicted. I think I am now addicted to something that is so wild and normal at the same time. Theodor has taken us to another level of living after surfacing himself. He's a release? I guess so then, cause i'm feeling really light about it. I'm proud of myself. Its good i filled my itunes with poppy-pop-pop music(DIE NEMOOO). They just fade into the background and occasionally remind you of happy, embarrassing situations like me&sera quarrelling about BryanWestlife and how fucking fat he is. Awww. And then there's the 8days situation in bus825 with sera also and A1 was...and...8jhfiashgagagklasfasdf. ya, its really fucking embarrassing so ya. Well 5ki sluts, if you were thinking about stupid korean music- NO. NONE. NOTHING. Goodness people; bad thought. baaaad thought!!
The now the me is experiencing the weird carefree-ness of life. Yeayeayea, i know you are thinking "Ohhh, Oooo shawn's going deep now. He's talking about Life." I know la. I have my limits. I get a sick feeling too when people start to over explain life and how their porkchops tasted this afternoon in their blogs. Anyways, i'm feelin really carefree! woot woot woot! its not really a good thing cause you start thinking: "Hey! I want to be a farmer after poly+army so wtf am i studying?!" And then wow, just watch the work stack up and class skipped and days you spend doing nothing but stare at the freakin slightly-not-square box. then again you think again: "Shit. But I wanna get out of Singapura and go Assie and say 'Yello, Mate' to hot aussies." urgh. I hate Sarah, she gets all the fun. urgh again. its weird la. blame on the theodor. blame him!!!!
--
wow.
long post. i know some people get lazy when they see chunks so ya.
im sorry lazy dudes. i'll promise you some insignificant happy blog posts soon when im done being shawn. hurhurhur. see! its starting already.

Insomnia is no fun. after you shut your eyes, you wait an endless wait for Dream to take you in. during that awkward transition, you fill your mind with thoughts of trees, friends, work, past, present, quarrels, family, work, cats, milk....then "Damn, im hungry". You convince yourself all you need is a midnight snack. You open your eyes. Then, "Oh dear, 6am."
Can't take this anymore! my brain is going fuzzyfuzzyfuzzy and cuckoo. I'm addicted. I think I am now addicted to something that is so wild and normal at the same time. Theodor has taken us to another level of living after surfacing himself. He's a release? I guess so then, cause i'm feeling really light about it. I'm proud of myself. Its good i filled my itunes with poppy-pop-pop music(DIE NEMOOO). They just fade into the background and occasionally remind you of happy, embarrassing situations like me&sera quarrelling about BryanWestlife and how fucking fat he is. Awww. And then there's the 8days situation in bus825 with sera also and A1 was...and...8jhfiashgagagklasfasdf. ya, its really fucking embarrassing so ya. Well 5ki sluts, if you were thinking about stupid korean music- NO. NONE. NOTHING. Goodness people; bad thought. baaaad thought!!
The now the me is experiencing the weird carefree-ness of life. Yeayeayea, i know you are thinking "Ohhh, Oooo shawn's going deep now. He's talking about Life." I know la. I have my limits. I get a sick feeling too when people start to over explain life and how their porkchops tasted this afternoon in their blogs. Anyways, i'm feelin really carefree! woot woot woot! its not really a good thing cause you start thinking: "Hey! I want to be a farmer after poly+army so wtf am i studying?!" And then wow, just watch the work stack up and class skipped and days you spend doing nothing but stare at the freakin slightly-not-square box. then again you think again: "Shit. But I wanna get out of Singapura and go Assie and say 'Yello, Mate' to hot aussies." urgh. I hate Sarah, she gets all the fun. urgh again. its weird la. blame on the theodor. blame him!!!!
--
wow.
long post. i know some people get lazy when they see chunks so ya.
im sorry lazy dudes. i'll promise you some insignificant happy blog posts soon when im done being shawn. hurhurhur. see! its starting already.

<< Home